OUR ESSENTIAL LIST OF SET-UP ITEMS
When setting off on your caravan travels, there are a few things we suggest to set yourself up for touring.
1. Good floor matting.
2. A few 240volt leads to reach every power box.
3. A few water hoses and a waste hose for the van as well as a flexible one for an outdoor shower.
4. A range of different fittings and hose bags to store the above!
5. A filter housing for dirty/bore water.
6. Levelling ramps for those awkward sites.
7. An impact gun for the stabiliser legs.
8. A range of different pegs and a good whacker. We invested in some HEX pegs for insertion into tough ground. (link).
9. A trailer coupling lock to prevent any theft.